12 August 2008

Come Fly with Me...


Today Annika and I had the wonderful privilege of seeing Keith fly, and he flew REALLY close to the car. I had to keep her in the car most of the time, it was pretty noisy and I never knew if he'd kick up some gravel or not! This was his first flight since December! He did great! and he enjoyed flying in scenic Pennsylvania. South Alabama is great for some things, but scenery isn't one of them!
Looks like a frog, or an open mouth fish from behind

Here, Mom, I'll take the video!

Smile for the camera, Mommy!

Our aircrafts


Indiantown Gap

Annika and I then went over to a part in the area, and guess who found us?! Its "tadpole's Daddy! The frogs bulging helicopter flew in almost every direction! He went "pop pop pop" as he flew toward us!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

well, i'll be flying over y'all this time next week. gonna go to nyc to see some baseball and hook up with mr. blake. then it's off to jawja to become ordinary.. or something like that.

j.t.